PAIR OF DIAMOND “TURBAN” EAR PENDANTS BY SIEGELSON, NEW YORK
A pair of ear pendants, each composed of a pear-shaped diamond wrapped in fluted gold suspended from a similarly wrapped round diamond; mounted in platinum and 18-karat gold
- 2 pear-shaped diamonds; weighing 10.33 and 11.83 carats
- 2 round diamonds, total weighing 1.08 carats
- Measurements: 1 7/8 × 1 inches
- Gemological Institute of America Diamond Grading Report no. 2145813204, dated December 17, 2012, stating that the 10.33-carat modified pear brilliant diamond is H color and SI1 clarity.
- Gemological Institute of America Diamond Grading Report no. 2145813184, dated June 26, 2012, stating that the 11.83-carat modified pear brilliant diamond is I color and VS2 clarity.