PINK AND BLUE-GREEN DIAMOND RING, FRENCH, CIRCA 1880
A ring composed of a pear-shaped pink diamond and a pear shaped blue-green diamond, sided by similarly colored cushion-cut diamonds, all prong set; mounted in gold, with French assay mark
- 1 pear-shaped pink diamond, weighing 0.92 carat
- 1 pear-shaped blue-green diamond, weighing 1.03 carats
- 1 cushion-cut blue-green diamond, weighing 0.15 carat
- 1 cushion-cut pink diamond, weighing 0.23 carat
- Measurements: 7/8 × 3/4 × 3/8 inch
- Gemological Institute of America Colored Diamond Grading Report no. 12246416, dated September 27, 2002, stating that the 0.92-carat pear brilliant diamond is of natural original, fancy pink color, and SI1 clarity.
- Gemological Institute of America Colored Diamond Grading Report no. 12302244, dated January 23, 2003, stating that the 1.03-carat pear brilliant diamond is of natural original, fancy intense blue-green color, and VS1 clarity.